We may collect any or all of the information that you give us depending on the type of transaction you enter into, including your name, address, telephone number, fax number, and email address, together with data about your use of the website. Other information that may be needed from time to time to process a request may also be collected as indicated on the website.
We use the information collected primarily to process the task for which you visited the website. All reasonable precautions are taken to prevent unauthorized access to this information. This safeguard may require you to provide additional forms of identity should you wish to obtain information about your account details.
Your Internet browser has the in-built facility for storing small files - "cookies" - that hold information which allows a website to recognize your account. Our website and/or the Mind-Body Online website takes advantage of this facility to enhance your experience. You have the ability to prevent your computer from accepting cookies but, if you do, certain functionality on the website may be impaired.
We do not disclose any personal information obtained about you from this website and/or the Mind-Body Online to third parties except when we need to do so in order to complete the transaction. We may also use the information to keep in contact with you and inform you of developments associated with our business. You will be given the opportunity to remove yourself from any mailing list or similar device. If at any time in the future we should wish to disclose information collected on this website to any third party, it would only be with your knowledge and consent.
We may from time to time provide information of a general nature to third parties - for example, the number of individuals visiting our website or completing a registration form, but we will not use any information that could identify those individuals.
KINDNEST, LLC WAIVER AND RELEASE:
The undersigned hereby releases KindNest, LLC, and any and all of their agents, directors, officers, independent contractors, employees, and instructors from any and all claims, costs, liabilities, expenses, or judgements, including legal fees and court costs I may have against same for loss or damage of personal property or injuries of any nature whatsoever sustained by me or my child, while on KindNest property or as a result of my participation in the program(s) in which I enroll.
Further I acknowledge the following:
1. I have consulted my healthcare provider relative to my participation in KindNest, and have been informed of by him/her as to the risks, if any I may encounter by my participation, and have obtained his/her permission to participate in the program.
2. I agree to limit my participation in the program to the level of activity which is comfortable to my physical situation at the time.
3. I understand that I am waiving and releasing KindNest, LLC and their agents, directors, officers, employees, independent contractors and instructors from any and all claims, costs, liabilities, expenses or judgements, including legal fees and court costs arising out of any participation in this program. I further agree to indemnify and hold harmless from any and all claims, KindNest, LLC.
4. I represent that I am participating in the program solely for my own personal benefit and enjoyment and not with the intention of teaching the program on my own or for a similar organization. I understand that all program materials and exercise routines are the exclusive property of KindNest, LLC and I will not make use of the information and/or instruction except for personal use.
5. I understand while participating in this activity, I may be photographed. I agree to allow my photo, video, or film likeness to be used for any legitimate purpose by the activity holders, producers, sponsors, organizers, and assigns.
6. I hereby consent to receive medical treatment which may be deemed advisable in the event of injury, accident, and/or illness during this activity.
7. I waive, release and discharge from any and all liability, including but not limited to, liability arising from the negligence or fault of the entities or persons released, for my death, disability, personal injury, property damage, property theft, or actions of any kind which may hereafter occur to me including my traveling to and from this activity
8. I understand that I would not be accepted to participation events and programs at KindNest without the execution of the waiver and release I acknowledge that I have read and understand this waiver and release.
I HEREBY ASSUME ALL OF THE RISKS OF PARTICIPATING IN ANY/ALL ACTIVITIES ASSOCIATED WITH KINDNEST, LLC.
KindNest Terms & Conditions
Please read through the terms and conditions on our website thoroughly before enrolling. When enrolling as a client of KindNest, LLC, 1 Rosell Drive, Ballston Lake, NY 12019, you agree to the terms and conditions as laid out on the KindNest website kind-nest.com.